- Support education on arterial mechanics appropriate to the various medical communities, such as scientific researchers, clinical specialists, primary care specialists, and pharmaceutical researchers, as well as the patient community;
- Develop mechanisms and venues for disseminating information on the understanding and application of arterial mechanics and its measurement among the various medical communities;
- Participate in and encourage the study of arterial mechanics in basic and applied research to further especially the clinical applications derived from an improved understanding of arterial mechanics;
- Participate in and encourage clinical trials that develop the understanding of how arterial mechanics and its measurement can guide and inform patient treatment;
- Guide and support efforts to standardize arterial mechanics measurements for clinical practice and clinical/scientific studies;
- Direct efforts to include arterial mechanics measurements in appropriate national guidelines;
- Provide the knowledge for the critical understanding and application of technologies to measure arterial mechanics.